The Coleman Group. are demolition contractors who specialise in the demolition of tower blocks through the use of engineered explosives.
They were established in 1962 by Jack and Norah Coleman initially as an excavation business. They now do Demolition, Earthworks, Civil Engineering and Aggregate production and supply.
Demolished tower blocks[edit | edit source]
This is an incomplete list of tower blocks on which they have worked and ultimately demolished.
- Sandiefield Road, Gorbals
- Octavia Court, Greenock
- 124 & 142 Shawbridge St, Pollockshaws
- Broomloan Court, Ibrox, Glasgow
- Haddon Tower, Lee Bank, Birmingham
- Chillinghome Tower, Bromford Bridge
- Caldwell House, Lyng
- St John's House, Lyng
- Willis House, Lyng